Dr. Heidi Hanna is the Chief Energy Officer of Synergy Brain Fitness, a company providing brain-based health and performance programs to individuals and organizations, a Senior Researcher with the Brain Health Initiative, and a Fellow and Advisory Board Member for the American Institute of Stress. Dr. Heidi is also an instructor at Harvard and a regular lecturer at Canyon Ranch Resort and Spa. She is a NY Times bestselling author who has written seven books, including The Sharp Solution, Stressaholic, Recharge and What’s So Funny About Stress?
Dr. Heidi has been featured at many global conferences including the Fortune Magazine Most Powerful Women in Business Summit, ESPN Leadership Summit and the Million Dollar Round Table. Her clients have included Google, Starbucks, Microsoft, Principal Insurance, Morgan Stanley, Ameriprise, and WD40 as well as the PGA Tour, and the National Football League. Dr. Heidi is also a National Board Member and Certified Humor Professional with the Association for Applied and Therapeutic Humor although she won’t admit she’s funny.
Dr. Heidi recently created the Brain Boss™ Program in order to provide integrative brain health support and training for college and high school students during the COVID-19 pandemic experience.
Everything you hope to achieve personally and professionally, presumes you have the energy to accomplish it. The more stressful your environment, the more rapidly it will dissipate your energy, leading to a loss of focus, passion, perspective and eventually even hope. This program will provide you the 5 keys to building a solid foundation of energy and resilience, so you can help the most important people in your life during these uncertain times.
Participants will learn:
● how to manage personal energy through oscillation patterns of stress and recovery throughout the day, especially in challenging circumstances
● the what, when and how of nutrition
● simple strategies to incorporate exercise and movement into your daily routine
● specific ways to prime the brain and body to foster a good night’s sleep
● practical tools and techniques to recharge throughout the day for optimal energy and performance, personally and with your clients, teams and organizations
Although resilience continues to be a buzz word in fields from training and development to physical fitness and performance, in reality resilience only enables us to maintain our status quo. Positive adaptability, on the other hand, is an adjusted state of being that evolves from challenge or change so that we are better than before.
Neuroscience research demonstrates many different features of our brain and nervous system will adapt in both positive and negative ways as a result of intentional and accidental stimulation. In this session, Dr. Heidi Hanna will guide participants through a process of personal discovery so they can better understand their unique relationship with stress, train a challenge versus threat mindset, and transform stress for good.
● recognize how stress impacts the brain and body, for better or worse
● learn the 3 primary types of stress and the difference between stressed and stressed out
● understand the difference between stress reactions and responses
● explore the various types of stress mindsets, and how impact health and performance
● create individual and team action plans for navigating stress more effectively at home and work
Email us at email@example.com
or press button below.